What's Up With Spyware?
Article which has a few good points, but I doubt the accuracy of, due to past fact-checking of other articles written in a similar way.
here's the important paragraph:
Motorola, Verizon, and JP Morgan, you are on my permanent blacklist. The blacklist is simple, to be put on it, a company needs to do one (or both) of two things; 1: intentionally and knowingly rip-off customers or potential customers; 2: intentionally and knowingly rip-off employees (or past employees, as the case may be). The others on that list are AOL/Time Warner, and DirecTV has been added today (it has been pending for several months, and I decided to add it based on some of the horror stories from here). Sadly, I may add my formerly-beloved Earthlink to the list, as they made a hefty contract with AOL/Time Warner, and they did the exact same thing that AOL/Time Warner did to me over a year ago.
Well, I have a new reason to hate some phone companies.
here's the important paragraph:
The biggest factor behind the rapid increase in spyware is the amount of money at stake. Ads for such blue-chip companies as Motorola Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. and JP Morgan Chase & Co. appear in spyware programs.
Motorola, Verizon, and JP Morgan, you are on my permanent blacklist. The blacklist is simple, to be put on it, a company needs to do one (or both) of two things; 1: intentionally and knowingly rip-off customers or potential customers; 2: intentionally and knowingly rip-off employees (or past employees, as the case may be). The others on that list are AOL/Time Warner, and DirecTV has been added today (it has been pending for several months, and I decided to add it based on some of the horror stories from here). Sadly, I may add my formerly-beloved Earthlink to the list, as they made a hefty contract with AOL/Time Warner, and they did the exact same thing that AOL/Time Warner did to me over a year ago.
Well, I have a new reason to hate some phone companies.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home