Bush Has Florida
94% of Florida has been counted, Bush leads 52-47. With only 6% of votes left, Bush has won Florida. So, I'm calling this state (well, I called it weeks ago, but now my call is final), though the rest of the media is too paranoid of being wrong to call the state.
New Hampshire is 60% counted, Kerry barely leads 49-50. The state can move either way, but I expect it to go to Kerry. New Jersey is 91% counted, showing 46-53 for Kerry. Michigan is 29% counted, 45-54 Kerry, and depends entirely on whether or not Detroit has been counted yet. Pennsylvania is 69% done, going 44-56 Kerry, and will probably stay Kerry.
New Hampshire is 60% counted, Kerry barely leads 49-50. The state can move either way, but I expect it to go to Kerry. New Jersey is 91% counted, showing 46-53 for Kerry. Michigan is 29% counted, 45-54 Kerry, and depends entirely on whether or not Detroit has been counted yet. Pennsylvania is 69% done, going 44-56 Kerry, and will probably stay Kerry.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home