.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Paragon

News That Matters,
Analysis of current events and all things important to the world.

Google
The Web The Real Ordeal

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

From North Dakota To Texas, All Bush

From preliminary results, the strip from North Dakota to Texas, including Wyoming, are likely going to Bush.
Additionally, Matt Drudge seems to have his own election map in which he reports Michigan leaning to Bush. If this is true, I will be amazed. My numbers show that 3% of Michigan has been counted, and Bush only leads 52-47. Unless these numbers are all from Detroit, I don't see Michigan going Bush. Maybe it can go 52-47ish for Kerry, but switching to Bush entirely would be amazing.
Pennsylvania is finally starting to count decent numbers of ballots, and has Kerry winning 34-66% with 19% of votes counted (earlier, this was about 20-80% with around 5% counted). So, I expect that Philidelphia was counted early, and the suburban areas are starting to show results. If this is true, the numbers should close to within 55-45 with Kerry winning, in my opinion.
As I predicted, Ohio has been slow in counting, and has gone through only 16% if the ballots (in other words, is quite inconclusive), Bush leads 52-47.
Florida has counted 65% of ballots (they count fast nowadays), Bush leads 53-47. However, many southern precincts have not reported yet, and these usually lean to the democrat. Florida will likely depend on which precints managed to get the most voters, but I still expect it to go to Bush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home