.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Paragon

News That Matters,
Analysis of current events and all things important to the world.

Google
The Web The Real Ordeal

Friday, October 22, 2004

My Hometown Bush/Cheney Headquarters Robbed

Cincinnati Bush/Cheney headquarters robbed

Cincinnati's headquarters for the Bush/Cheney re-election campaign was broken into overnight.
Money and a sign were taken from the office, on Seventh Street near Court Street. The thieves got in by breaking out a window.
The office was also ransacked, officials said. It also houses other Republican organizations.

I'll turn on the local news and try to find some update-worthy material.

1 Comments:

  • It's getting so that you can't ask a couple of punks to do a simple damn thing anymore...

    One sign. I asked them to get me one..lousy..sign. Instead? They trash the place. Jesus. Who do you think is gonna have to clean that mess up?

    I'm not saying it was an inside job or nuthing...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 PM, October 22, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home