.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Paragon

News That Matters,
Analysis of current events and all things important to the world.

Google
The Web The Real Ordeal

Friday, October 08, 2004

2nd Debate Is In Half An Hour (9 PM EST)

Personally, I hope Bush does better in this debate. I don't want him to destroy what Cheney built up. However, debates seem notoriously difficult to predict. It is also very difficult to determine a winner immediatly after a debate, under most circumstances. I will, of course, be taping the debate and posting my analysis, and I hope to improve my 50% record from the last two debates (technically, I don't really have a record of sucess, as picking a winner at random would give me 50% accuracy). I am likely to say Bush is the winner because I am rather right-leaning, but I try to be objective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home