'Iranian' passengers block plane at Brussels airport
article
In short, these passengers gave authorities a 20-page list of political demands, and are in chats with police forces, whom are trying to coax the Iranians off the airplane.
I actually support this protest; even though it's a protest (us republicans are supposed to despise all protestors, I know), and even though it involves airplanes. These protestors seem peaceful, and it's difficult to disagree with their cause.
Unfortuanetly, I can't highlight any of that story to copy-and-paste, so I think I'll have to end this post and be content that you know the basis of this event. The importance shouldn't be difficult to understand.
Several dozen passengers refused to disembark from a German airliner when it arrived in Brussels in what appeared to be a protest against the European Union's conciliatory policies towards Iran, officials and reports said
In short, these passengers gave authorities a 20-page list of political demands, and are in chats with police forces, whom are trying to coax the Iranians off the airplane.
I actually support this protest; even though it's a protest (us republicans are supposed to despise all protestors, I know), and even though it involves airplanes. These protestors seem peaceful, and it's difficult to disagree with their cause.
Unfortuanetly, I can't highlight any of that story to copy-and-paste, so I think I'll have to end this post and be content that you know the basis of this event. The importance shouldn't be difficult to understand.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home