How to wash a hand grenade
If there's one blog I truely love and always come back to when I just can't find real news, it's AlphaPatriot. Tribute to Ajphapatriot continues later, back to the point.
18 seconds that you will always cherish: How To Wash A Hand Grenade. Brought to you by US troops and, of course, Alphapatriot. If that link didn't work, go to the Alphapatriot page, the link is at the top, under the "special features" heading,
If this guy hadn't linked to me once, I never would have found him, and I have retturned consistently to his site ever since. I am considering moving it to the top of my blogroll, and probably will do so in about a week (I need to remove Diplomad, too, shame that guy quit blogging). Well, enjoy the movie. And that's Billy Joel's We Didn't Start the Fire playing in the background, by the way.
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it...
18 seconds that you will always cherish: How To Wash A Hand Grenade. Brought to you by US troops and, of course, Alphapatriot. If that link didn't work, go to the Alphapatriot page, the link is at the top, under the "special features" heading,
If this guy hadn't linked to me once, I never would have found him, and I have retturned consistently to his site ever since. I am considering moving it to the top of my blogroll, and probably will do so in about a week (I need to remove Diplomad, too, shame that guy quit blogging). Well, enjoy the movie. And that's Billy Joel's We Didn't Start the Fire playing in the background, by the way.
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home