Zarqawi Caught?
Drudge article
Drudge is usually right on these off-chance stories, and I can't remember a time when he has been wrong, even for incredibly speculative things like this. Still, I have my doubts, as I believe the US military would give "probably false nnews, but no real comment anyway"- type responses if there is a good chance Zarqawi has been caught.
Anyway, the gay marriage thing that I mentioned yesterday should be my next post (I plan on finishing it sometime today, and hope that means well before midnight). Life can get busy..
U.S. military and intelligence sources are denying print and broadcast reports that terrorist Abu-Musab al-Zarqawi has been arrested in Iraq, MSNBC reported Tuesday.
MSNBC said senior U.S. military and intelligence sources told it the reports are not true. A newspaper in the United Arab Emirates, al-Bayane, reported in its Tuesday edition that the Jordanian-born terrorist had been arrested in Baqouba, Iraq. Iraqi Kurdistan radio also reported the arrest of al-Zarqawi.
The U.S. military in December said al-Zarqawi likely is in the Baghdad area.
Drudge is usually right on these off-chance stories, and I can't remember a time when he has been wrong, even for incredibly speculative things like this. Still, I have my doubts, as I believe the US military would give "probably false nnews, but no real comment anyway"- type responses if there is a good chance Zarqawi has been caught.
Anyway, the gay marriage thing that I mentioned yesterday should be my next post (I plan on finishing it sometime today, and hope that means well before midnight). Life can get busy..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home