Yushchenko was poisoned, with dioxin
Yushchenko apparently was poisoned, according to some Austrian doctors, with Dioxin. I'm no expert on poisons; but, from what I hear, dioxin is one of the most powerful poisons in existence.
Let me show you the change in Yushchenko's appearance, so you can see how much a little dioxin can do.
Before:
After:
As you can see, Yushchenko took a lot of Dioxin. In fact, the bottle of the toxin is shown in Yushchenko's right hand (we see the hand as on the left).
Obviously, the second picture is fake, as this post is about half parody. The image is actually from the movie The Mummy.
Yushchenko says that he wants an investigation into the poisoning, but will wait until after the election. It is currently believed that Yushchenko was poisoned while eating dinner with a Ukrainian official, a former KGB member, at the time. It is also believed that the two did not have an enjoyable dinnertime conversation.
Let me show you the change in Yushchenko's appearance, so you can see how much a little dioxin can do.
Before:
After:
As you can see, Yushchenko took a lot of Dioxin. In fact, the bottle of the toxin is shown in Yushchenko's right hand (we see the hand as on the left).
Obviously, the second picture is fake, as this post is about half parody. The image is actually from the movie The Mummy.
Yushchenko says that he wants an investigation into the poisoning, but will wait until after the election. It is currently believed that Yushchenko was poisoned while eating dinner with a Ukrainian official, a former KGB member, at the time. It is also believed that the two did not have an enjoyable dinnertime conversation.
4 Comments:
I love it. That's what the Senescent Man looks like in the morning.
By
The Senescent Man, at 4:33 PM, December 16, 2004
Oh, I am such a bad person for laughing at that.
By
invadesoda, at 1:38 PM, December 17, 2004
care to swap links?
By
invadesoda, at 1:45 PM, December 17, 2004
I'd love to swap links. I'm updating my blogroll right now
By
Chris, at 8:47 AM, December 19, 2004
Post a Comment
<< Home