.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Paragon

News That Matters,
Analysis of current events and all things important to the world.

Google
The Web The Real Ordeal

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

It's about 3 hours 45 minutes until the New Year where i live (Cincinnati Ohio, EST time), and I, like always, refuse to make a New Year's resolution.
Looking for a larger post? Well, I've been writting the Realist political theory section of Wikipedia's little book (wikibook) on political science. I also re-wrote the rather tiny introduction to the two main international relations theories - liberalism and realist. The earlier introduction thing introduced the theories well, but I thought it might be better to tie both of the together in a way that would show both to be useful. That tiny discussion can be found here (I only worked on the second half of the page, I didn't touch the part entitled "Introduction"). As the Realist theory section states, more updates will come soon, it takes a bit of time to write this stuff.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home