.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Paragon

News That Matters,
Analysis of current events and all things important to the world.

Google
The Web The Real Ordeal

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Well look at this, Kerry made a new plan, and it's half-decent!

"John Kerry for President - Our Plan for America"
OK, I won't read the entire 263-page book (well, more like 120-ish pages because everything after page 129 is "selected remarks" by Kerry and Edwards), but I can skim the few pages of summary. But, from the few pages I have read of the book, it aint bad. Yes, there are obvious errors and whatnot, but it's a rather good plan overall. The Book and overview pretty much fix all the problems I mentioned before. The overview is short, readable, and understandable (and rather convincing).

Now that Kerry has a plan (and I wish I found it earlier), he just has to announce it in some speech or the presidential debates. That way, it will get some air time on the news, which would help Kerry recover his poll numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home